- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of the many ineffective samples run while a fatigued Doctor Bashir races to find an antidote to the aphasia-like virus and analyzed just as he realizes he has the disease. The computer's summary of the test was: "Sample 37-Delta ineffective. Viral protein sheath unaffected. Nucleotide sequence remains intact."