- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
At nearly six feet tall, Terry Farrell seemed destined to be a model. After a year as a foreign exchange student in Mexico City, the Iowa teenager moved to New York to audition for the Elite modeling agency—and just two days later signed an exclusive contract with “Mademoiselle” magazine. Two years later, her resume included an appearance in the feature film Back to School, with Rodney Dangerfield and a recurring role on the television series Paper Dolls. After stints on The Cosby Show, Family Ties, Quantum Leap and the feature Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, Farrell accepted a six-year contract for the role of Jadzia Dax on DS9. Choosing not to remain with the series for its seventh, and final, season, Farrell moved to a different soundstage on the Paramount lot, co-starring with Ted Danson in the comedy series Becker. These days, Farrell lives in New York with her husband, a commercial actor, and appears daily as a stay-at-home mother to their son.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan