- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The descendants of the human settlers of the only planet orbiting the star Cepheus, the Terratins were shrunk to a few millimeters in height by the strange spiroid energy waves that suffuse the surface of their adopted planet. When their geologically unstable world threatened to wipe them out, they were forced to accept the assistance of crewmembers of the U.S.S. Enterprise, who agreed on stardate 5577.7 (2269) to transport the tiny Terratins and their Lilliputian city to the far more pleasant world of Verdanis.