- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Teplan. Presumed name for the population of the Gamma Quadrant world, formerly technologically active until defying the Dominion and falling victim to an agonizing, slow-moving viral disease called the Blight that the Jem'Hadar unleashed in response. In 2372, Dr. Bashir offered hope by fostering a complete cure in the next generation of newborn Though humanoid, the Teplan natives' neurophysiology is very different from humans, Trills and Bajorans, among others.
$12.95 $7.99Buy Now
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!