- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Teplan. Presumed name for the population of the Gamma Quadrant world, formerly technologically active until defying the Dominion and falling victim to an agonizing, slow-moving viral disease called the Blight that the Jem'Hadar unleashed in response. In 2372, Dr. Bashir offered hope by fostering a complete cure in the next generation of newborn Though humanoid, the Teplan natives' neurophysiology is very different from humans, Trills and Bajorans, among others.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees