- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Star with a Class M planet, nominally just outside Dominion space, whose population was once great builders and near-space travelers who tried to resist the Dominion in the 2200s. As an example to others, the Jem'Hadar bombed and overran the planet and punished the survivors with an incurable and long, lingering disease called the Blight. Its automated distress signal lured Bashir to try to help the sufferers. It adjoins the Obatta cluster and then the Kendi system on a Jem'Hadar patrol route.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection