- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A symmetrical tear in time that opens up an alternate history when it takes the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-C from its mercy sacrifice against Romulans at an attacked Klingon outpost, Narendra III. The resulting war-weary United Federation of Planets alternate history is blinked out without a memory when the old ship returns to its intended fate, repairing the damage. The swirling circular rift showed gravimetric fluctuations unlike Data had ever seen: no event horizon, center or outer edge, or coordinates. He theorized it might be a Kerr loop of superstring material and highly unstable, formed from high-energy interaction in the original battle vicinity such as exploding photon torpedoes.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More