- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A symmetrical tear in time that opens up an alternate history when it takes the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-C from its mercy sacrifice against Romulans at an attacked Klingon outpost, Narendra III. The resulting war-weary United Federation of Planets alternate history is blinked out without a memory when the old ship returns to its intended fate, repairing the damage. The swirling circular rift showed gravimetric fluctuations unlike Data had ever seen: no event horizon, center or outer edge, or coordinates. He theorized it might be a Kerr loop of superstring material and highly unstable, formed from high-energy interaction in the original battle vicinity such as exploding photon torpedoes.
Related News Articles
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...