- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Used both to describe the beverage and the leaf that it is derived from, tea has been a popular Earth drink for over four and a half thousand years. It is most often made by infusing the dried tea leaves in hot water. Some of the various varieties include Earl Grey, ginger, lapsang suchong, lemon, and mint.
Teas are also found on other planets using similar techniques of infusing leaves, fruits, or roots with water or other liquids. Some of these teas include Chiraltan, Deka,Tarkalean, Cardassian red leaf, Pyrellian ginger, Takana root, Andonian, Jestral, Mareuvian, Kenomay , and Zariphean blend.
A jumja tea was even present in the alternate universe.