- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A dry, hostile Class H world near Sheliak space but some distance from Shelia itself, ceded to them under Section 133, Paragraph 77 of the 111-year-old Treaty of Armens. Located in the de Laure belt, it is subjected to normally fatal concentrations of heavy hyperonic radiation. Still, a colony of 15,253 human survivors lived there for 90 years until their removal in 2366, descended from the surviving two-thirds of the passengers originally bound for Septimus Minor.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman