- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Amber-brown beverage (pronounced "tar-KAY-lee-un").
Tarkalean tea is widely popular on DS9 and Bashir's favorite drink during his first year at the station. It is available at both Quark's and the Replimat, where the doctor was drinking it when Garak first introduced himself.
During Bashir's coma hallucination, he saw the tea steadily pouring from the Replimat replicator. The tea is now on file in the U.S.S. Defiant's replicators: Bashir ordered some with sweet brescha fruit in the Mess Hall. He likes it extra sweet, but Kira drinks hers not too sweet.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!