- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class-M planet of humanoid natives, where two warring factions were located on its two major continents. One developed to a point approximating late 20th-century Earth and unleashed a deadly biological plague on their enemy while infecting themselves as well. Some Tarellians escaped to live elsewhere but infected the planets they joined; others were hunted down when they tried to live in isolation.
The last such Tarellian ship was thought to have been destroyed in 2356 by the Alcyones, but one turns up at Haven in 2364.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month
- Star Trek: The Exhibition Launches US Tour
- Galaxy Life Beams Up Star Trek: The Next Generation