- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Classs-M planet with non-sentient humanoid natives. The humanoids are visible only in ultraviolet light and reproduce with a parasitic DNA strand that transforms host bodies with genetic rewrites.
The planet is now quarantined with orbiting and surface warning beacons to prevent further humanoid loss of life after a UFP colony of 49 members was wiped out in 2362, along with three of the five-member away team from the U.S.S. Victory who investigated. The small settlement contained at least five modular buildings, some connected by enclosed walkways.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind -- 10 Best @SirPatStew TwitPics
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More