- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Classs-M planet with non-sentient humanoid natives. The humanoids are visible only in ultraviolet light and reproduce with a parasitic DNA strand that transforms host bodies with genetic rewrites.
The planet is now quarantined with orbiting and surface warning beacons to prevent further humanoid loss of life after a UFP colony of 49 members was wiped out in 2362, along with three of the five-member away team from the U.S.S. Victory who investigated. The small settlement contained at least five modular buildings, some connected by enclosed walkways.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products