- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Talax. Normally the physiology is totally different from all others on the ship with an immune system which would reject any organ donors outright, but Vidiian immunogenetical knowledge allows an Ocampa lung from Kes to be easily adapted. The respiratory system is directly linked to several points along the spinal column. One has been in the Avery III Vidiian mines for six years, the last of his 23-member crew alive.