- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Science officer fresh from Starfleet Academy thrust onto the bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise-D under the command of Beverly Crusher during an encounter with Hugh's rogue Borg in 2370. Taitt had done her senior honors thesis in solar dynamics, and used that education to devise a plan to induce a solar-fusion eruption from a nearby star to destroy the rogue Borg ship.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014