- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
World with ruins of a civilization whose origin is open to debate, but is at least 2 billion years old. The ruins were sealed off by the natives to offworlders' research over a century earlier.
The orbiting U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D hosted the Federation Archaeology Council's annual symposium there in 2367.