- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A system known only by arbitrary designation, some 7,000 light-years beyond explored Federation space.
In 2365, Q hurled the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D to this area of space and directly into a confrontation with the Borg. The sixth planet had hosted an industrial civilization until its cities were destroyed by the Borg in a manner similar to that seen in previous destruction along the Romulan Neutral Zone. At maximum warp (sustainable, warp 9.3), it is 2 years, 7 months, 3 days, 18 hours away from Starbase 185, the nearest United Federation of Planets starbase.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1