- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Dramian leader on Dramia, the Supreme Prefect has slightly smaller ears than his brethren. Perhaps as a sign of his station, he wears an orange four-pointed star on a brown-strapped harness on his torso's armor, and a circular device below his chin. In 2270, he orders the arrest of Doctor McCoy for crimes supposedly committed 19 years earlier on Dramia II. Later, after McCoy cures the deadly Dramian plague and establishes his innocence, the Prefect gives McCoy a high honor for his significant achievements in the field of interstellar medicine.