- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A faux anomaly which appears to almost engulf Deep Space Nine in 2369 but is revealed to be Dax's version of the visiting aliens' various imagination manifestations, built from her suppositions and a match in pattern to a similar anomaly, the Hanoli Rift of a century earlier. It had seemed to be the foci of wave pattern fronts of the nearby Denorious Belt's plasma field, amplified by nearby wormhole.