- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A rare phenomenon which actually shrinks objects within its mass, emerging restored to full size upon departure along the exact same entry vector. Even the space within subatomic structures is made smaller, so a humanoid body is miniaturized to about one centimete. In 2374, the Runabout U.S.S. Rubicon crewed by Dax, O'Brien and Bashir explored one such anomaly in Federation space near DS9. Starfleet hoped that data gleaned might be a key to creating transwarp corridors through space, especially useful as a weapon against the Dominion.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan