- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A rare phenomenon which actually shrinks objects within its mass, emerging restored to full size upon departure along the exact same entry vector. Even the space within subatomic structures is made smaller, so a humanoid body is miniaturized to about one centimete. In 2374, the Runabout U.S.S. Rubicon crewed by Dax, O'Brien and Bashir explored one such anomaly in Federation space near DS9. Starfleet hoped that data gleaned might be a key to creating transwarp corridors through space, especially useful as a weapon against the Dominion.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees