- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A technique for replicating existing new neural pathways in a positronic brain into another positronic brain.
This technology was introduced at a cybernetics conference on stardate 43657.0, attended by Commander Data. This conference was the impetus for the eventual construction of Data's android daughter, Lal.
$49.99 $39.99Buy Now