- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of 58 test mutations developed by Doctor Susan Noress and a four-member research team to fight a plasma plague 70 years ago in the Oby system. A sample of the plague for use in combating a plague in the Rachelis system begins growing en route, stimulated by Eichner radiation, and threatens its containment model and the bio-health of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D that ferries it.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone