- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A dish common throughout the galaxy that features meat and/or vegetables that have been cooked or simmered slowly. A heavier dish than soup.
Picard, while living the memories of long-dead Kataan native Kamin, invited friend Batai over for vegetable stew after his idea for atmoshperic condensers to ease the planet's drought was gently glossed over by the regional administrator.