- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Medical test noting individual-specific data such as voice analysis and particularly brain wave patterns. On stardate 5725, U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Lieutenant Mira Romaine was given a standard Steinman analysis by chief medical officer Leonard McCoy while under the influence of the Zetarians. The analysis indicated clearly that her brain wave patterns had been altered from her original patterns and now matched the patterns emitted by the Zetarians within her.