- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A populated Gamma Quadrant world (pronounced "stuh-CORE-un").
This planet was supposedly in negotiations with Grand Nagus Zek in 2369 regarding its deposits of mizainite (or miszinite) ore. The whole story, though, including the planet's description, may be part of Rom and Krax's second plot to kill Quark. The name used to described the natives is "Stakoron."
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection