- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A highly localized rift in the normal continuum that harbored a causality "time loop" that trapped the U.S.S. Bozeman since 2278, and the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D itself for at least five times over 17 days in 2368, each time ending in its destruction. When it appeared suddenly its fluctuations neutralized thrusters, shields, and other major ship's systems — except for shuttlebay door controls and tractor beams.