- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A baked Earth dish made with eggs and served as either an entree or dessert.
A souffle served by Quark in 2371 marked the occasion of the Bajoran-Cardassian peace treaty signing. Noting its namesake's new popularity, Quark named a new souffle served at the ceremonies on DS9 as the "Kai Winn."