- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Origin: Gamma Quadrant. A matriarchal humanoid Gamma Quadrant race dominated for 800 years by the T-Rogorans and forced to work as laborers and servants until the captors themselves were conquered by the Dominion. In the vacuum that followed, some 3 million fled and — through one of their natives — accidentally came through the wormhole to DS9 in 2370. The move appeared to fulfill a religious prophecy that their legendary "promised land" of Kentanna lay just beyond, which they interpreted as Bajor. When the overwhelmed Bajorans regretfully turned down their request they bitterly settled on the nearby Draylon II, as suggested — despite leader Haneek's argument that her hard-working people were just what the rebuilding Bajor needed. Their language patterns, syntax and sentence structure were unlike anything in the universal translator's database. Males are considered "too emotional" to be leaders, always fighting among themselves, and a female may be "bonded" to two or more males; the concept of a solo mate is unknown to them.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees