- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class M world in the Delphic Expanse where Skagarans brought humans as slaves from Earth some 300 years ago, or ca. AD 1853, only to be overthrown and subjugated themselves. The human colony numbered some 6,000 in 2153 and the Skagarans totaled barely 1,000, in a few camps; one had been originally built from their crashed spacecraft wreck. The harmful split society and isolation are ended with the visit of the Enterprise NX-01 in 2153.