- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Born in London to Greek parents, Sirtis attended the Guild Hall School of Music and Drama. After graduating, she became a member of the Worthing Repertory Theater, where she made her debut as Ophelia in “Hamlet.” She went on to appear in the productions of several European theatrical companies, including Coventry Rep's The Hunchback of Notre Dame (in the role of Esmeralda) and in The Rocky Horror Picture Show (as Magenta). Sirtis worked extensively in British television, but won roles in several American films, including The Wicked Lady with Faye Dunaway, Death Wish III opposite Charles Bronson, and Blind Date with Bruce Willis. Hoping to find more work in the U.S., she moved to Los Angeles in 1986, winning a role in Star Trek: The Next Generation the following year. Her last appearance as Deanna Troi was, ironically, in an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise, where she played opposite her longtime co-star Jonathan Frakes. In recent years, she has played a recurring role in the syndicated comedy Girlfriends and guest-starred on Without a Trace and Three Rivers.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1