- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Honored title given to the leader of a small village on the planet Bajor. The first Sirah used a fragment from an Orb from the Celestial Temple to unite his people by focusing their thoughts into the illusion of the Dal'Rok, an evil cloud creature. While the Dal'Rok threatened the village, the Sirah told stories to frighten it away. The ritual was repeated every year after the harvest. The fact that the Dal'Rok was only an illusion used to unite the villagers was known only to the Sirah and passed from Sirah to Sirah through the ages. Miles O'Brien was appointed Sirah for a brief time before passing the role on to Hovath.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!