- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The name given to the mimetic simbiot born of a Lyssarian desert larvae from Tucker's DNA in order to grow into his form and provide organs to save the mortally injured human officer. As with all simbiots, Sim-Trip grows at a vastly accelerated rate in a matter of days—so much so that his eventual, quick death comes as an emotional blow to the crew, especially Archer and T'Pol; he carries Tucker's memories and confides his attraction to the Vulcan. When he dies, Sim is given a memorial service with full Starfleet honors and is ejected into space in a torpedo tube, per custom.