- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Alexander Siddig—initially credited in the series as Siddig El Fadil—attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts before working for several years in small theatrical productions with even smaller budgets around Manchester and London, England. His appearance in the television movie A Dangerous Man: Lawrence After Arabia drew the attention of producer Rick Berman when Berman was casting Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Following seven seasons with DS9, Siddig moved on to the cinema, appearing in such motion pictures as Vertical Limit, Reign of Fire, Kingdom of Heaven and the critically acclaimed George Clooney-starrer, Syriana. He recently completed work on the upcoming film Miral from director Julian Schnabel, starring Willem Dafoe. Siddig didn’t abandon television entirely, however, guesting in series like Spooks and Merlin, and taking on a recurring role in the hit series 24. Siddig married DS9 co-star Nana Visitor in 1997 and is the father of their son Django. The couple has since divorced but remains good friends.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection