- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A very small vehicle for up to three humanoids, even smaller than the standard shuttlecraft, carried on board Federation starships, including the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D. The craft, configured in at least three distinct types, are limited to sublight travel between fairly short interplanetary distances. Dr. Seyetik planed to use a two-seater Starfleet shuttlepod stationed aboard the ferrying Prometheus to control remotely the planting of protomatter in the near-dead Epsilon 119 star; even then, it carried a containment device to safeguard the pod. Sometime between stardate 47552.9 and 47569.4, Commander Sisko noted the loss of a DS9 shuttlepod. At least one shuttlepod was attached to the U.S.S. Defiant.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection