- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Prosecutor in the 2267 court-martial of U.S.S. Enterprise Captain James T. Kirk. A Starfleet attorney assigned to the Judge Advocate General's office, she was unsuccessful in the prosecution of Captain Kirk, due to the revelation that the death of crewman Ben Finney, which had led to Kirk's court-martial, was in fact a hoax perpetrated to end Kirk's Starfleet career. Shaw prosecuted the case despite the fact that she and Kirk had once been lovers four years earlier.