- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The name adopted by Commander Spock of the year 2269 when he visited Vulcan in the year 2237 (8877 on the Vulcan calendar) in order to prevent the death of his seven-year-old self just prior to undergoing the arduous 10-day desert survival rite known as the kahs-wan test. Using the identity of Selek, Spock passed himself off as a cousin of young Spock; Spock's father Sarek accepted this story, noting the distinct family resemblance.