- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A star, often known simply as just "Drema," with four planets after an unstable fifth disintegrated into an asteroid belt circa 2215. Other planets in this system are also known to be unstable. The fourth star in this system supported a humanoid civilization.
This star often lends its name to the adjoining sector of space of five star systems overall, first visited directly by the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D in 2365 after unmanned probes had earlier revealed unusual geological activity in all the systems.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014