- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Selar, a Vulcan medical doctor in Starfleet, served aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise-D, under doctors Crusher and Pulaski. In 2365, during what was arguably her highest-profiled medical role aboard the Enterprise-D, Selar surreptitiously diagnosed Dr. Ira Graves' Darnay disease in 2365.
A nurse was told to have Selar run a bio-spectral analysis back aboard ship on Ned Quint's dead body during the Ronin intrigue. Dr. Crusher relayed an order to have Selar set up a special ward, after a diplomatic incident left casualties near the planet Lenaria. She was paged, along with Dr. Hacopian, when Crusher suspected a viral epidemic in 2370, and was on duty when her CMO was relieved, which she told Guinan about, along with the flack she took regarding a Ferengi autopsy.
Related News Articles
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set