- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A popular drink, this potent beverage was served in a crook-necked bottle and was a favorite among Starfleet crews by the 2260s.
On DS9, Quark stocked the brandy and coolly offered some to go for Dr. Bashir while lying about Garak's request for a spy implant's replacement. Quark also ordered some for his business meeting with Emi to seal their deal. Odo once confiscated a bottle from a Yridian smuggler and later shared it with Jadzia Dax.
Related News Articles
- "Strange New Worlds" Photonovel Available Tomorrow
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Wine Stoppers, Cookie Jar And Clock
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December