- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A popular drink, this potent beverage was served in a crook-necked bottle and was a favorite among Starfleet crews by the 2260s.
On DS9, Quark stocked the brandy and coolly offered some to go for Dr. Bashir while lying about Garak's request for a spy implant's replacement. Quark also ordered some for his business meeting with Emi to seal their deal. Odo once confiscated a bottle from a Yridian smuggler and later shared it with Jadzia Dax.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TOS Guest Star Katherine Woodville, 1938-2013
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TOS Composer Gerald Fried
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- STO Guest Blog: Feature Episodes Rerun
- Nimoy Beaming To Big Apple This Weekend for Staging of His One-man Show, Vincent
- Where Will You Park Your Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey?
- FIRST LOOK: Comic-Con Exclusive Shatner/Trek-Twilight Zone Bobble Head Set