- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The second starship to bear the name Saratoga, the ship was destroyed by the Borg at the Battle of Wolf 359 on stardate 44001.4. It had been commanded by a Vulcan captain and, despite its size, carried civillians. Numerous survivors made it to escape pods, including the first officer, then-Lieutenant Commander Benjamin Sisko, and his son, Jake. Their wife and mother, Jennifer, was killed in her cabin.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection