- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Also known as sodium chloride, salt is a common crystalline mineral found on Earth. It is used as a seasoning, and was once used as a food preservative.
In 2266, the shape shifting creature of M-113 craved salt to survive and could kill at will in order to get its requisite salt.
In 2369, Sisko tries to use the myriad outcomes represented by simple salt's form when combined with other materials to serve as examples for how Dax could be a totally separate person when hosted by hosts Curzon and Jadzia.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals