- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Also known as sodium chloride, salt is a common crystalline mineral found on Earth. It is used as a seasoning, and was once used as a food preservative.
In 2266, the shape shifting creature of M-113 craved salt to survive and could kill at will in order to get its requisite salt.
In 2369, Sisko tries to use the myriad outcomes represented by simple salt's form when combined with other materials to serve as examples for how Dax could be a totally separate person when hosted by hosts Curzon and Jadzia.
Related News Articles
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TOS Composer Gerald Fried
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- STO Guest Blog: Feature Episodes Rerun
- Nimoy Beaming To Big Apple This Weekend for Staging of His One-man Show, Vincent
- Where Will You Park Your Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey?
- FIRST LOOK: Comic-Con Exclusive Shatner/Trek-Twilight Zone Bobble Head Set
- Shatner To Guest Star on Live Episode of Hot in Cleveland