- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class-M world.
Rutia IV is politically non-aligned but a trading partner of the Federation, whose Ansata natives of the western continent have waged a bloody separatist war since 2297 for their independence.
The sitauation may have been mediated since Ansatans kidnapped Beverly Crusher as a hostage in 2366, since the planet was stable enough to conduct archaeological research on other planets two years later.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More