- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Short story writer based in 1950s New York City, Russell was the alter ego of Captain Benjamin Sisko. Russell, who wrote a notable short story, "Deep Space Nine," struggled with prejudice in real life and used science fiction to portray a world where a man's skin color was irrelevant. However, as Russell's hero of "Deep Space Nine" was a black man the publishers declined to print the story fearing the reading audience would not accept an African-American as a story's main protagonist.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees