- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Frozen planetoid used by the Klingons as a high-security prison camp.
The prison was located underground as the surface weather was inhospitable and unable to support life. The conditions on Rura Penthe meant that being inarcerated there was as good as a death sentence as many prisoners were forced to work under terrible conditions in the dilithium mines.
Captain Archer served a short time at Rura Penthe before being rescued by his crew.
Related News Articles
- WATCH: George Takei Talks Trek on EPIX 24-Hour Star Trek Marathon
- Remembering Star Trek Producer Marty Hornstein, 1937-2013
- Star Trek VI Anniversary Fine Art Print Set Available Now
- GUEST BLOG: Creating Catan's Star Trek Federation Space
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Ships in Official Starships Collection
- Retro TOS Movie Lithographs Available Now
- Stardate Collection- A Trek Fan's Dream