- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
With seating for four people, aft-section living accommodations including bunks and food replicators, and a two-person transporter, the runabout was capable of more protracted missions than a standard Federation shuttlecraft or shuttlepod. The mid-section of the runabout was a detachable module, capable of being replaced for different types of missions. An unidentified ship of this class ferried Captain Picard, Lieutenant Commander Data, Geordi and Counselor Troi back to the Starship Enterprise to find it temporally frozen alongside a Romulan warbird on stardate 46682.4.
In 2369, the Galaxy-class U.S.S. Enterprise off-loaded three runabouts to the space station Deep Space Nine. Runabouts posted at DS9 to date: U.S.S. Ganges, U.S.S. Orinoco, U.S.S. Rio Grande, U.S.S. Yangtzee Kiang, U.S.S. Mekong, U.S.S. Volga, U.S.S. Rubicon, U.S.S. Yukon and the U.S.S. Shenandoah.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!