- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Son'a's flagship, commanded by the ruthless Ru'afo, was larger than the average Son'a warship and just as manueverable. The ship housed an opulent bridge module, as well as a massive cargo bay, which Ru'afo used to contain the Ba'ku villagers tagged by isolinear drones and then transported to his ship.
The horseshoe-shaped vessel is equipped with isolytic, subspace weapons, which were outlawed by the Second Khitomer Accord.
Ru'afo used his ship to both deploy and monitor the metaphasic collector in orbit of the Ba'ku homeworld. Telemetry between the flagship and the collector would have allowed Ru'afo, if his plan had not failed, to monitor the collector's progress in harvesting the planet's rejuvinating properties.