- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Although Alexander spent his infancy with his mother, following her death he returned to Earth to live with Worf's adoptive parents, Sergey and Helena Rozhenko. Worf was initially reluctant to recognize Alexander as his son, fearing his discommendation would bring him shame.
As he grew older, Alexander resented the fact that Worf left him in the care of his adoptive grandparents. His disenchantment led him to enlist in the Klingon Defense Force, where he was assigned to the I.K.S. Rotarran. He served together with Worf aboard the Rotarran, but tensions with his father led to his eventual transfer to the I.K.S. Ya'Vang.
In 2374, Alexander agreed to take part in the wedding ceremony of his father and Jadzia Dax.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan