- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A sweet and bubbly dark brown drink long popular on Earth, especially amongst children. Both Quark and Garak can agree it's a vile drink: bubbly, cloying and happy ... like its inventors. Quark also mentions that the drink does grow on you, but then also despairs when it becomes a favorite of his nephew Nog's. Eventually, he adds it to the file in his bar's replicator.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection