- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This new class of Romulan warbird re-asserted the Romulans presence in the 24th Century.
The Enterprise-D encountered several of these ships, most notably when it answered Setal's request for asylum. Setal was a low-ranking logisitics officer for the Romulan Empire and had strategic information regarding a base on Nelvana III, from which the Romulans planned to launch a massive assault to reclaim the Neutral Zone.
Picard took the Enterprise to investigate, and was engaged by three B-type warbirds, one of which was under the command of Tomalak.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone