- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This new class of Romulan warbird re-asserted the Romulans presence in the 24th Century.
The Enterprise-D encountered several of these ships, most notably when it answered Setal's request for asylum. Setal was a low-ranking logisitics officer for the Romulan Empire and had strategic information regarding a base on Nelvana III, from which the Romulans planned to launch a massive assault to reclaim the Neutral Zone.
Picard took the Enterprise to investigate, and was engaged by three B-type warbirds, one of which was under the command of Tomalak.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?