- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The infamously lush resort planet, orbiting a multiple star in the same sector as Starbase 12, is renowned for its breezes and easy-going, uninhibited sexuality that play host to millions each year. Benefitting from the most elaborate weather control system in the Federation, it is actually a rain-soaked and geologically unstable jungle in its natural state.
Despite being known as a pleasure planet and its freewheeling nature, Risa has been the focal point for the fate of superweapon Tox Uthat stolen from the future in 2366, the abortive Ktarian Expansion plot using an addictive mental game in 2368, and a series of protests by the reactionary New Essentialists movement in 2373.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!