- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The infamously lush resort planet, orbiting a multiple star in the same sector as Starbase 12, is renowned for its breezes and easy-going, uninhibited sexuality that play host to millions each year. Benefitting from the most elaborate weather control system in the Federation, it is actually a rain-soaked and geologically unstable jungle in its natural state.
Despite being known as a pleasure planet and its freewheeling nature, Risa has been the focal point for the fate of superweapon Tox Uthat stolen from the future in 2366, the abortive Ktarian Expansion plot using an addictive mental game in 2368, and a series of protests by the reactionary New Essentialists movement in 2373.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan