- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Rio Grande was first used by Science Officer Dax and Commander Sisko, during their initial exploration of the wormhole. Later, with the wormhole aliens' help, the runabout towed of the wormhole a Cardassian warship.
When Sisko and Dukat took the Rio Grande, along with the other three runabouts, to head off the Maquis at the Bryma colony, it sustained damage to its impulse fusion core, port warp nacelle, and required a few days to repair.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan