- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Rio Grande was first used by Science Officer Dax and Commander Sisko, during their initial exploration of the wormhole. Later, with the wormhole aliens' help, the runabout towed of the wormhole a Cardassian warship.
When Sisko and Dukat took the Rio Grande, along with the other three runabouts, to head off the Maquis at the Bryma colony, it sustained damage to its impulse fusion core, port warp nacelle, and required a few days to repair.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection