- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Rio Grande was first used by Science Officer Dax and Commander Sisko, during their initial exploration of the wormhole. Later, with the wormhole aliens' help, the runabout towed of the wormhole a Cardassian warship.
When Sisko and Dukat took the Rio Grande, along with the other three runabouts, to head off the Maquis at the Bryma colony, it sustained damage to its impulse fusion core, port warp nacelle, and required a few days to repair.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!