- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Medical treatment suggested by Doctor Beverly Crusher to aid in the recovery of the injured Romulan Patahk in 2366 following a lengthy exposure to the abrasive surface conditions on Galorndorn Core. However, Lieutenant Worf was the only compatible donor onboard U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, and the Klingon flatly refused to cooperate in any way with assisting a Romulan.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1