- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Medical treatment suggested by Doctor Beverly Crusher to aid in the recovery of the injured Romulan Patahk in 2366 following a lengthy exposure to the abrasive surface conditions on Galorndorn Core. However, Lieutenant Worf was the only compatible donor onboard U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, and the Klingon flatly refused to cooperate in any way with assisting a Romulan.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals